Monday 30 May 2011

Cooking Class in Istanbul Turkey : Video

My youngest brother and I went on a short city break to Istanbul Turkey in March.
Many people don't believe that he is my brother but here is the proof! :) Look at me in my faux fur. bow!
Before
After
It was his first time in Europe and I advise anyone coming across the pond for more than 4 days to try and hit two big cities. So he saw Berlin and Istanbul in one week. We did alot of sight-seeing and walking OMG. The city was the perfect blend of Eastern and Western culture. We were mobbed by people who had never seen Black Americans before and got scammed by a cab driver. It was an interesting trip but the highlight was this cooking course offered by Selin at Turkish Flavours She was an amazing host and made us feel right at home. She also gave us hints on where and what to eat. Here is a video of our course with a some pictures of Istanbul and the food we made. Enjoy



Be sure to stay tuned for more about my trip to Istanbul and some of my other trips around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment