Saturday 16 July 2011

Ebay is the Devil!




This past week has been HECK TICK! I wasn't in bed until 2:00 am almost every night this week only to be up shortly there after for work. The one thing that suffered aside from my sleep schedule has been my writing. I was suppose to spend this afternoon catching up on articles and travel website contributions but no. I decided to complicate my life by attempting to sell some of fab clothing on ebay. You see, I am buried in clothing, and one of the pesky side effects of being a fashionista is having way too many clothes to wear. I literally have about 15 skirts and dresses, new with tags that have never been worn in my closet. It's time to get rid of some things and make some money in the process.


Listing stuff on ebay is not all bad but the task is complicated when you have to post something on a site and the interface is in German (naturally). I could not for the life of me figure out simple things like how to list my items world wide. I kept having to go back and forth between ebay and google translate. Turns out I was doing it right but the interface was acting up. bah! If anyone is in the market for some H&M Inclusive pieces that fit a US Plus 22/24 check out my auctions on ebay.
There is so much to catch you guys up on. I have been a social butterfly as of late. The warm weather does that sometimes. Since the days are longer and the weather is nice you find yourself eating, drinking and chatting till 2:00 in the morning with great people. It's a Catch 22 when your social life impedes on you blogging about your social life. I guess I could have bigger problems. Hope everyone's summer is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment